Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MancRiders Spain Tour 2017
Right gents, after a bit of research around the Croatia gig it's been shelved..... 1200 mile to get there  even splitting it with a stop in Munich is 600.
 So it's going to be Spain, staying in vielha at the foot of the Pyrenees,  villa sleeps 12 but works better with eight. Looking at 10 days mid to the end of May. Ferry both ways (either Santander or Bilbao) cabin and accommodation in Spain working on eight is coming in at around 3.5k. Divided up its peanuts.
 I'm meeting Kev on Friday to start the booking of the Ferry and digs. Sorry for the short notice but  ferry crossings are already getting  booked up.. 
 Well be riding around some of the gorgeous roads we did in 2012 in Spain
 It's time to post your firm intentions lads.

Lefty
Lbk
Shiner
Seth
Clarky
Lee
Bez
Buffalo Chris J H

That's the list to date, fill it up gents, let's all get together and do what we do best...ride and take the piss.

Tuesday 2nd May Portsmouth to Santander.

Depart 1715 hrs
Arrive 3rd 1815 hrs.

Return....Bilbao to Portsmouth. 
Thursday 11th.
Depart..1530 hrs.
Arrive 12th 1415 hrs.

https://www.homelidays.com/hebergement/p1633790

1st night off the ferry is here:-

http://www.hotelf1.com/gb/hotel-2435-for...ndex.shtml

Address :
104 avenue de l'Europe
64000 PAU
FRANCE

Tel : (+33)891705351
Fax : (+33)559020195
Mail : [email protected]
GPS coordinates:N 43° 19' 47.50'' W 0° 21' 17.99''
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
We looked into the Croatia gig and the mileage and cost was silly.  it'll be about £400 ish dabs each - obviously even cheaper if more than 8 tip up. Leftys done some research and we decided on this villa and place as our Base.  It has everything we need in a perfect place to go whereever and do what we want. The reason for the speed of booking. The ferries are booking very fast and so is the villa. If we don't get a shifty on, we'll lose out. Lefty is coming round to the house Friday evening so we will be booking the ferry and the Villa. So we need a definite list of heads.Would love it if all the lads tipped up for this as it will be a fantastic tour. So come on girls - put up or shut up. Normal rules apply. If you put up, you pay your share whether you go or not.this will be a good one boys.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Is there a chance it could be early May or maybe late June/early July?

The problem I have is that we are planning a family holiday from 27 May - 11 June, so I can't exactly have another 2 weeks off either side.

If not, that's cool and them's the breaks
I am Spartacus 
We'll check out early may Lee, it'll be roasting late June / July.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Cheers Dave
I am Spartacus 
Need to avoid June, July - it'll be way to hot. Early May sounds good with me if it's available.
Could be up for this - just need costs mate - single parent you know Big Grin
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Absolutely no more than £500 all in. At best £400 all in. No brainer pal. You in ole beam?
Pondering.

In Madness You Dwell

Get in mate....current list.

Lefty
Lbk
Shiner
Seth
Clarky
Lee
Bez
Buffalo Chris J H
We can add the mighty Buffalo to that list. He has confirmed, he's in. Boom!  Cool
Nice, all be booked by tomorrow   Cool
Tell me when you need dosh pal, going to be putting some snaps of my latest classics up soon, but I think the Pan will be having an outing for this gig  Smile
I'll copy over the threads (hopefully) from the Croatia thread - hey it worked posts as above Smile

In Madness You Dwell

i can't believe you locked the 2016 thread before I could write 'knob head' on it  Angry
I am Spartacus 
Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
Confirm me up Leftmeister  Cool
I am Spartacus 
Great news Lee, that's eight fine gents on the trip. Well done lads.
nice one lads looking forward to this

All booked chaps. What a mind fuck Laugh
Total cost for ferry and villa = £3,058.00p
Divided by 8 = £382.25p
The deposit for the ferry was £35 I can stand that.
Deposit for villa was £240 so we all need to give Lefty £30as he's paid that one. 
Futher details to follow. 
Leaving 2nd May arrive back in UK 12th. 
Like I say, details will follow chaps. Going to be a blast this boys.  Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Squires Egg Run - 9 April 2017 Ledwardio 74 6,622 10-01-2019, 11:55 PM
Last Post: anthony1664
  MANCRIDERS EURO JUNE 2019 Badboybez 137 1,287 29-10-2018, 05:59 PM
Last Post: lbk
  RTTW REGISTRATION AND MANCRIDERS Man C Rider 73 1,610 10-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Last Post: DrMarten