Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ireland DVD
(09-10-2016, 10:14 AM)Badboybez Wrote: Glad to have you over chaps.
Dave I'll run another copy off for you - dodgy discs maybe.

Cheers.......Probably my daft PS3 and some stupid update thing Sony ant sorted
My real name is Dave 
Lee did the postie bring yours?
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

He did, thanks Bez - not had chance to sit down and savour it yet though
I am Spartacus 
Ah, my disc pegs out just after Moher too, maybe it's a PS3 thing as that's what I was using too. Looking good up to that point though Bezly. 

Will have a view on the laptop soon.
I am Spartacus 
Works fine on my DVD player ............ that's the one that's just for dvd's not a poxy game system. grow up you two Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(11-10-2016, 08:39 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: Ah, my disc pegs out just after Moher too, maybe it's a PS3 thing as that's what I was using too. Looking good up to that point though Bezly. 

Will have a view on the laptop soon.

Mmmm must be - I scanned them for errors after burning and just popped in another in my player and it works.
Think PS3 have than Cineva protection system so it could be something as lame as copyright on a certain bit of music?
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

It's the only disc player in the house apart from the computers, though I am going to 'test' Charley's Xbox One Birthday-Present-to-be this weekend, so perhaps it might work better on the 4K Ultra-HD BluRay player inside it Laugh

Lefty - you're sooo late-90s with just a mere DVD Player
I am Spartacus 
Whoa..... I'm using my kids new birthday present.

Get YOUR hand in your pocket and buy a player Angry
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Buy a DVD player? I've just thrown one out so I reckon not  Laugh

I'm only prepping the Xbox so it can do (hopefully) all the downloads it needs before play can commence, rather than hours of watching progress bars on birthday morning - always disappointing to a young fella.
I am Spartacus 
I'm 50/50 on that.... so you're let off Laugh
I can't use my DVD player unless I sit under the stairs cos the only other one is built in to a TV and that's tied with string to my alarm box under the stairs to use as a monitor for my CCTV  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Why is it tied with string is there some sort of trip wire system then they get flattened with a CRT upon detection Laugh
Sounds like you two are fans of Wyle E Coyote engineering...
It's tied with string cos it's a "temporary" installation  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
One of those temporary installs that works then slowly but surely becomes permanent Laugh
Yep I that's the one!
My real name is Dave 
If it ain't broke...!