Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ireland DVD
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(26-09-2016, 01:18 PM)Ledwardio Wrote: I didn't, I have more class than that  Laugh
A frothy coffee with the lads on a Saturday night is class Ledwankio. OK yhaaa, cool, catchya later - chow for now. Air kiss- Mmmwha mmwha. Lol,pmsl omg. Laugh
I have control - standby standby
Laugh Laugh
I am Spartacus 
OK folks the epic is done and dusted.

There's a showing at my gaff this Saturday about 1930 for an 2000hrs viewing.

Don't expect reclining seats and popcorn. Kettle will be on and I might chuck in a tub of pringles.

Be prepared to get some parrot shit on your shoulder as an added bonus!

Film lasts about 1hr 15mins.

This year I'll stick it on a USB stick for you all and also on DVD so you can keep that MancRiders shelf looking good Cool
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Top class... 

Kev, I believe your voted to bring the ice cream tray around... A nice set of stockings an skimpy top with a short skirt should do... And your torch...
But no pissing in your knickers,  pissy pants..
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Aye none of that pissy pants shennigans Mr O'Shaughnessy. I'll get the tenna pads in. Cool

In Madness You Dwell

Oh, are we taking the piss out of Old Slackbladder then?

Tena Men for LBK? They could be put between his salted nuts and candy floss to save his embarrassment.
Nice one Bezly. I'll be there with my piss stained pants. I'll bring the pop corn.
Nice one Bez, though I unfortunately can't make Saturday  Sad
I am Spartacus 
Excellent work, alas can't make it round Sat as there are packing plans for the next day when we are off on our jollies
My real name is Dave 
Eye, eye - where we off to big lad?
Dave & Lee - will get a copy over to you ASAP. Standby standby

In Madness You Dwell

Cheers Bez
I am Spartacus 
(04-10-2016, 11:00 PM)lbk Wrote: Eye, eye - where we off to big lad?

Southern Spain, weeks loop in a Nisan Juke "or similar" into Malaga, drive to Ronda then onto Sevile and next Cadiz, back along the coast stop just shy of Marbella  then night outside of Malaga and back home 

(05-10-2016, 10:43 AM)Badboybez Wrote: Dave & Lee - will get a copy over to you ASAP. Standby standby

Excellent work, should be a good one I can feel it in my missing keys pocket !!
My real name is Dave 
Was round at Roxies and Bez's gaff tonight. Watched the premier of the Ireland DVD. Bez has done a fantastic job - loved it pal. The memories our DVD's bring back. Fantastic job and thank you kind sir for the effort you put into to creating these films. Top man.  Heart
Cheers for the evening chaps.

Good to see you all.

The one thing I can say now from behind a keyboard... how slim you all looked on camera. Well done in fighting the flab.

Loved the rides through the small villages... how many pubs were there on every street?!

Hospitality was spot on Bez, thank you.
Sounds like you had a top premier.... watched th DVD till Kerry's Ring then it went belly up so will be revisiting the USB version on my return from my jollies...... thanks Bez for the top work & pointing out where my missing keys were  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Glad to have you over chaps.
Dave I'll run another copy off for you - dodgy discs maybe.

In Madness You Dwell

It was a great premier,  thanks for the hospitality.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]