Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ireland DVD
Well I've started it.... Cool
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Nice one Bez.
I have control - standby standby
Brilliant, it was a great trip that one...................to be fair though they've all been top draw.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Don't think we've ever had a bad tour TBF. In some ways, Germany was the worse one. I should have never gone really. I was fooked, both physically and Mentally. But bizarrely - I've got some of the most treasured memorys from that gig. Going to Luxembourg, just me and Seth, swimming in a volcanic lake, the Nurburg ring, breaking two ribs and cooking my shoulder in hurtling down a mountain side. The list goes on. So I can safely say, I've never had a shit tour. If you've got the lads around you, then it's game on - no matter where you are on tour.
The weather that year in Germany was stunning, when you went barrier hopping and sign hugging i was having a special mechanical migraine back at Klaus's digs. The volcanic lakes swimming was epic, apart from being mentally scared by Shafter in his Paedo trunks. Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Laugh Laugh Laugh
(20-09-2016, 12:09 AM)Badboybez Wrote: Well I've started it.... Cool

Good man
I am Spartacus 
Day 1 after the Blarney Stone did we go to that pub in town for a meal or was that a different night?

In Madness You Dwell

It was Wink

In Madness You Dwell

Laugh Laugh Laugh
Are you having a conversation with yourself Bez?  Laugh
It may be his only source of intellectual conversation....
I blame the Guinness
I am Spartacus 
(26-09-2016, 07:13 AM)DrMarten Wrote: It may be his only source of intellectual conversation....

Not now I have a parrot that tells me i'm a twat throughout the day Smile

In Madness You Dwell

Did anyone take any snaps of us having a brew at the cafe at Blarney castle?

In Madness You Dwell

I have give you everything I had pal.
(26-09-2016, 08:56 AM)Badboybez Wrote:
(26-09-2016, 07:13 AM)DrMarten Wrote: It may be his only source of intellectual conversation....

Not now I have a parrot that tells me i'm a twat throughout the day Smile

That's one foul..(fowl?) mouthed parrot....
(26-09-2016, 08:57 AM)Badboybez Wrote: Did anyone take any snaps of us having a brew at the cafe at Blarney castle?

No, I have a couple of people taking a slurp on the stone - did I send you them?
I am Spartacus 
Yes got them Lee. Though not got you having a slurp - did you partake?

In Madness You Dwell

I didn't, I have more class than that  Laugh
I am Spartacus