Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man U Madness....?
Indoor netties???

Do translate.... Angel
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Bog.... toilet.... W/C ..... Crapper ...... shitter are among other terms used for this facility
My real name is Dave 
Ahhhh ha! 

Posh!

My Nan and Taid had a simple 2 up 2 down cottage... outside loo... tin bath in front of a coal fire...

There was love in that house.... certainly none in my parents house... that's what indoor loos and central heating do for you.

That's why League is for girls.... Union for real toughies... you've never lived until you have tried a wooden loo seat and IZAL toilet paper... Big Grin
Wooden loo seat, IZAL bog roll over a chemi tin tub in the woods what you have to shovel out at the end of the weekend camping.... that was character building 

Our house was the last remaining coal fire and heating sytem in the street, think it's why I like my CH on in the winter mornings now... all them years waking up to a bollox freezing house till the fire was lit  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
(13-08-2017, 09:59 PM)anthony1664 Wrote: Wooden loo seat, IZAL bog roll over a chemi tin tub in the woods what you have to shovel out at the end of the weekend camping.... that was character building 

Our house was the last remaining coal fire and heating sytem in the street, think it's why I like my CH on in the winter mornings now... all them years waking up to a bollox freezing house till the fire was lit  Laugh

That's why you like setting fire to stuff  Big Grin
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Too fecking right fires at home and fires when camping ..... blood love fires me !!!!
My real name is Dave 
I'm after a log burner....
Petrol is a pretty good log burner doc Laugh
Laugh Laugh Laugh

But not in my front room Sparky! 

It's a good excuse to buy a chainsaw though.
Derv is safer to light the fire, especially effective if using a hand marker flare as a match.... again not for indoor use really.... inside I stuck to old methods of rolled up paper & sticks or my 4 pronged gas poker
My real name is Dave 
.....4 pronged gas poker....?

Can you imagine in today's Health and Safety culture of madness....just how they would judge the wise ness of a Gas tap next to an open coal fire....

Then a rubber hose connecting to this poker device which is then stuck in a fire to light it? I loved the madness of the 50's and 60's.
(11-08-2017, 01:15 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Man Utd: Why I back Jose Mourinho's side to win Premier League title - Alan Shrarer....

Well, that's the kiss of death!

And today.....

Man Utd: Why Jose Mourinho's side look so menacing - Alan Shearer
(15-08-2017, 04:54 AM)DrMarten Wrote: .....4 pronged gas poker....?

Can you imagine in today's Health and Safety culture of madness....just how they would judge the wise ness of a Gas tap next to an open coal fire....

Then a rubber hose connecting to this poker device which is then stuck in a fire to light it? I loved the madness of the 50's and 60's.

No gas tap in our house as we had no gas ran from a large portable bottle placed safely on the hearth next to the fire you were lighting ..... it did have a rubber hose that was at least 20 years old  Laugh

Not forgetting I was allowed to use this unsupervised from about the age of 10 !!!
My real name is Dave