Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man U Madness....?
League is for pussy's Dave...

Union is for real men... I broke both my thumbs once....went in for a tackle and yep! Two cracks.... Taped them up, carried on then threw up...

Then taken to hospital. Rolleyes
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Maybe we should have a MancRiders rugby gig out then! I wasn't sure I would get on with league but I quiet enjoyed the game, was Leeds Warrington at Leeds. There are plenty of local options about to visit. Or we could have a dabble at a union game where they do proper scrims & line outs
My real name is Dave 
Call it big boy - I'm in.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Where do we fancy, Wigan; Leigh; St Helens; Warrington; Salford Reds  all spring to mind for league Union maybe Sale Sharks?

Sales seem to have home games 9th & 16th Sept.

League games seem to be mostly super 8s coming up looking at fixtures...... Might get some advise of my next door neighbor as he is well into St Helens so wil know the crack! Downside is he is a Liverpool fan in the round ball stakes
My real name is Dave 
Seek advice Dave and then call it.
Will do, he is away till end of next week so will catch him when he is back
My real name is Dave 
I'm in - though ain't league for all the bog eyed and haired lipped inbred types? Big Grin
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Yeah - but Doc is willing to come to union with us.
So.... You showing your true colours now.

I'm reporting this.
Not fussed which as long as there's a bit of lager, pies and some shit getting knocked out on the field.
I know a few pubs with that kind of entertainment Sparky.
Man Utd: Why I back Jose Mourinho's side to win Premier League title - Alan Shrarer....

Well, that's the kiss of death!
Don't follow football like I used too. Bunch of overpaid pussies. I've always been a devout Red but It just bores the shit out of me these days. I'll arrange a Saturday fay out at the rugby, few beers and a nose bag if anyone's still up ferrit?
Like Kev I am a life long Red and been to probably hundreds of games over the years, but I have lost the appetite the gross sums on wages the lack of what I recall from my days stood on the Stretford end as great atmosphere with real characters has gone its all corporate seating, I have been to a few Bury and Ramsbottom games much better. The only football I would defo go to watch now would be this it puts English league to shame https://youtu.be/muDaOOrNiNA

I also blame Liverpool for a lot of this the bam on standing has killed the football stadium 

our Sophies other half plays for Dewsbury its mush better entertainment than Prem football, you can get right next to the pitch. its a group of lads playing for the shirt, no pussy rolling round or corporate BS good atmosphere with a pint in your hand no hassle from opposition fans just good banter 

the only joy I get from football is winding Glen up about Shitty,

(11-08-2017, 05:18 PM)lbk Wrote: Don't follow football like I used too. Bunch of overpaid pussies. I've always been a devout Red but It just bores the shit out of me these days. I'll arrange a Saturday fay out at the rugby, few beers and a nose bag if anyone's still up ferrit?

Aye.... what we go to see? League or proper rugby that is Union? What team/Ground do you fancy?
My real name is Dave 
I prefer proper rugby Mate. Happy to go anywhere. Would love to see Sale Sharks in action. Make a bit of a day of it if ou fancy?
Yep Sale Sharks works for me...... only advantage to league which I saw in Leeds was they had cheerleaders  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Happy to watch cheerleaders shake their tassels too Cool
union is predominantly middle class types its 90% southern based the ball is moving on average 15% of the game the rest of the time its in touch, League is a real mans game fast flowing and exciting, that said I have played both in the past,

In the real north not this southern north we was brought up on union..... not many middle classes up there unless you class those of us brought up in the posh bits with indoor netties and hot water out of the tap  Laugh
My real name is Dave