Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Euro 2016
Right then boys..kicks off this weekend and I must say theres not been much hype on how England will win (good) - however I'm quietly confident that we should get to the semi.
Young team brimming with confidence, no late injury scares (maybe Smalling) - just wish they'd have the nerve to dump Rooney.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Got to agree there  Bezly. Would be nice to see a young team just go for it for once. Not having a bet until the first rounds have been played.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
has anyone listened to Smalling talk, remember all that commotion about an England player being gay and Luke Shaw was called out, well feck me listening to Smalling on the radio today was like listening to Stephen Fry
He is a bit isn't he  Laugh Laugh
What the fuck is Sterling in the team for? Answers on a postcode.

Going to shock myself here....Well done Wales - played with bollocks unlike that shower of shite called England

In Madness You Dwell

Only read the Sunday morning inkies online....

A draw is a draw....but what is Rooney playing at? He looks fooked, overweight and clueless.

The fan situation is now a national disgrace, is this what the UK is known for? 

.....and a little bit of crowing....a little known team, from a little country, not competed since the 50's just happend to WIN their game Cool

....just how long it will last, is anyone's guess Rolleyes

I think wales will do England and Russia top the group then get an easy draw could be a real dark horse, thought England showed promise but feck me Sterling needs fecking off I would play Rashford, I am on the fence for Rooney. I think we will progress we are shy of a world class centre half a John Terrie or a Rio
I've put a fiver on England to spank Wales 2 1 wooney to score first. Never wrong with my bets me.  Rolleyes
If you English don't get booted out first for hooliganism

Well.... You didn't get it all your own way! Tongue

2-1... Angry

Which was the score required when you had £5 on said result!
My real name is Dave 
Whoa!

Don't make me break out into a cold sweat by mentioning money.... I'm crushed as it is...!

You win some you lose some. I've still got time to claw some dosh back in. He who dares and all that.
And now Fireman Sam, or Sam Tan, Agent Fucking Orange has woken from under a rock...

Sent this to me, the twat Tongue

[Image: 768E5262-5B97-45D6-9BC5-E2E1C13AA820_zps8qi4nh21.jpg]

Laugh Laugh
Brilliant  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
Think I should have watched the Welsh game!!

In Madness You Dwell

England knocked out by Iceland.....

I blame City for this
Utter utter utter shite. Same old England.

In Madness You Dwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MCN Fantasy League 2016 Ledwardio 197 24,183 16-12-2016, 08:48 PM
Last Post: Ledwardio
  6 Nations 2016 Badboybez 42 5,457 24-03-2016, 12:13 AM
Last Post: lbk