Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virgin Radio is back, 30th March 2016 1100am.
Always a damn good station until the Ginger Winger bought it....

It's returning, again under the Branson wing.

Sadly only on DAB and the interwebby thing.

www.virginradio.co.uk

Never liked commercial Radio. The adverts do my feckin bonce in. Oddly enough, I have to suffer ginger twat in the mornings. He drives me crazy. He always talks over the records and when he's talking, he always goes into a whisper. It drives me fucking potty. Arrrrgggghhhhhh!!! Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Yep!

I've given up on Evans now, he's hitting the sauce too much, a photo of him after the Top Gear Cenotaph incident made him look haggard and aged rapidly.

His ego is getting out of control... Sadly as it did prior to him being booted out, ironically by the then Virgin Radio.

Sadly my diet now is Heart Wales, with ex Key 103 Spence Mc.... Capital Wales, dire young kids crap. Radio 1 is from another planet! And Radio 2 full of old fogeys.

Just waiting for the new vehicle for DAB, then I'll be happy.

I didn't know Virgin had gone, probably because it was crap so I didn't listen to it  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Radio two, full of old fogies! I'll have you know this is the only radio station in the world where you can still listen to "MAcArthur park" and "those were the days my friend" actually being played................................see your point, mind you Jeremy Vine is still worth a listen if he has good guests on, and there is some good stuff later in the evening, when everyone has stopped listening  Tongue 

As for DAB, get ready for total silence, searching, followed by total silence  Big Grin
Sorry Seth....

I said Radio 2 was full of old fogeys.... Not that it's for old....

The only time I'll listen is when Sara Cox is replacing Evans.

As for DAB.... Nothing to do with those lollies and sherbet, Dib Dabs Big Grin

It probably is for the old and infirm, anyway I listed to radio 4, 909 and the world service usually  Undecided
Whoa there! I listen to radio 2. I'm in my feckin prime man.
those were the days my friend.........those were the days  Cool
Laugh Laugh
(27-03-2016, 11:17 PM)Seth Wrote: those were the days my friend.........those were the days  Cool

That's the Sounds of the 60's.... Brian Matthew then. 

Now, Johnnie Walker on the Sounds of the 70's tells a few good stories...heavily edited for radio I'm sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xmas grub & drinks 30th November Badboybez 15 427 30-10-2019, 07:58 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Ole Enry is back again. lbk 27 964 23-05-2019, 05:37 PM
  Ole Enry Cole is back. lbk 69 2,308 23-05-2019, 05:36 PM
  Manchester bike show Saturday 23 March lbk 7 371 23-03-2019, 01:40 PM
Last Post: DrMarten