Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
31_12-15 Final breakfast of the year.
Raven by bike for me if it ain't shite otherwise can't be arsed by cage as just did a round trip in the tin box to the real north and back so had enough of driving
My real name is Dave 
Have a good ride lads
I am Spartacus 
Have a safe one chaps - working so can't be about.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Duck off. You turned the duvet over . Have a gud un
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
Working then getting drunk until stupid AM Laugh Get some pics up of the last meet of 2015!
I think the Val Doonican crack did it for me.....

..... Waitress looks at Glenda sat on his own, she's told its Val Doonican in pink..... Laugh

As ever,  great company and a right laugh. Glenda, the puddle incident has been safely stored away for future revege
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Yeah. I must have got you. Have a great New Year folks
You did, I stand my ground though. No running away like a girl.....  Laugh
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Great company chaps as ever. Glenda you Penis! The puddle gate scandal will be stored and holy hell will be unleashed on you AGAIN. Stupid old duffer will never learn  Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
great to catch you chaps
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
(31-12-2015, 04:57 PM)Lefty Wrote: You did, I stand my ground though. No running away like a girl.....  Laugh

Good on ya taking it like a man. You have to admit though.....what a set of wankers standing by a puddle when I'm driving past in a car.... Nob heads ..... But fun.
I'd of stayed put to the point of getting run over, I never yield to a fucking water fairy  Laugh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Raven Cafe for breakfast anyone? Sunday 23rd September Badboybez 56 1,822 24-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  Sunday 29th July - Raven Breakfast? Badboybez 7 549 23-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Sunday 26th Breakfast Jib Out Oggy 6 1,381 25-02-2017, 11:10 PM
Last Post: DrMarten
  Cotswolds - on the to do list this year. lbk 16 2,030 22-01-2017, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Oggy