Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that make you go.... Hmmm.!
vast majority of insurers dont make any money from motor lines a few years back they all lost money, its only since they pulled the no win no fee grave train (which was fulled by insurers) have they started to see some profit, still a lot of cost still going to car hire, its not PC but hey motor insurance was big business for certain sectors in society who made millions from fraudulent claims, we will be paying that back for years to come.
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
I remember the days you got chauffeur driven hire cars when your car got bent.... Called the bus.

Oh I am sure we are all shelling out for crash for cash claims and will be for years, it's the craziness of the algorhythm that can come up with a £4K quote when I can get better cover for £360 I mean I still can't workout how insurance goes down when I add a few business miles to my SDP & commuting needs on both bike and car policys
My real name is Dave 
trick is not to think its personal, insurance is basically the same as a bookmaker, its referred to as "filling a book" once they have filled that line they use a "cover" to effectively take themselves out of the process thats when you get £4k quotation, the insurers asking £350 haven't filled the book and need income so the will price aggressively, 

They are taking a gamble based on odds & risk some of that is you some is generic, gender, age, training, experience
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
You would think you know something about this insurance game Chris  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
The Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator at Cern is offline after a short circuit - caused by a weasel.
The unfortunate creature did not survive the encounter with a high-voltage transformer at the site near Geneva in Switzerland.
The LHC was running when a "severe electrical perturbation" occurred in the early hours of Friday morning.
A spokesman for Cern said that the weasel did not get into the tunnels, just the electrical facilities......

Poor Lefty  Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Rumours of my demise are greatly exagerated.... Even the Hadron collider can't take me out.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Are you kidding me. I'm constantly wiping the floor with you. I've had to step back on several occasions to give you chance of catching up. Now stop it.
Kevin... KEVIN.... wake up FFS, you're dreaming in the job again.... Big Grin

BMW! There must be a special tool for every nut and bolt FFS. Quality gear but feck me it's over engineered.
BMW do like a special tool, but I'm not naming names...  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Best keep yourself out of it Ledwankio. Don't want you getting upset again do we  Laugh
Confused Huh
I am Spartacus 
Oooff!! I wouldn't stand for that Kev!

'Ave him....

Going to get Bez to finger blast him when they share a bed in Ireland. Because Bezly is a BMW special  tool too according to Ledwankio  Laugh
Hey, I didn't name anyone!
I am Spartacus 
But you now own the situation....

KY required.

Lefty will protect me  Cool
I am Spartacus 
You forget he's got the morality of a weasel.....

Wouldn't bank on him, he's more likely to have trussed you up, ready for it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things to know 12 1,669 25-03-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Things You Believed As A Kid Badboybez 32 3,992 15-10-2011, 07:14 PM
Last Post: Guest
  Things you can't do if you're NOT a dog. Badboybez 4 848 28-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post: xandyx1