Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How quiet is it....?
(21-02-2019, 09:08 AM)DrMarten Wrote: Has anyone visited this site yet?

As you all seem very quiet and ..... absent!

Which site ? The one in my post above “dogging” or the Mancrider site or somewhere else, if it’s the dogging one I can report it was busy last Friday around 9pm as I returned from a night fell run with a car full of people we passed said location, must have been 7 or 8 cars all parked up.
Rolleyes

This one.... but I can see you now...

Iphone selfy stick.... doing an ITV live report from the car park.

It’s always quite here Doc if it wasn’t for me posting shite and you chipping in it would be dead, anyway the dogging location isn’t a car park it’s a number of lay-bys in the woods over the back of winter hill PM me gor a post code can be tricky to find
Angel

I wouldn’t want to see ChipPans ass pumping away at one of his victims..... far too traumatic for me, plus after seeing him in his 70’s belly warmer jeans at Christmas was the limit. He could’ve gone the full hit with a tank top and stackers....

I am not 100% on the actual format is it like Argos do you get a ticket number, is it good form to just watch is applause ok if someone puts a good shift in,
PanMan..... you’re on!

Questions flooding in.... where are you?! Laugh

I'm here.....dunno what this has to do with me though ?? 

And as for the belly warming jeans....WTF ?   Big Grin
Oh and I'm in Ince....(near Chester)  Laugh nowhere near any of you reprobates
You’re at the Chester Services aren’t you?

Nope... CF fertilizer
Yeah! With your infrared nightscope on the car park, sorry, dogging venue.

You wish !!  Angel
No! I’m not taking that as an invitation.... perv!

Disgusting!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
This time of year the bikes are emerging from their winter layovers.

It was said yesterday at breakfast that I..that’s me by the way! Has the most winter mileage by a country mile than all the others. Angel

Then Dave walked through the door... yep, Anthony 1664. And I felt humbled.... my 300 or so miles over the winter and he had clocked 2/3’s of that in one day on a jolly around north Wales.

Unexpected pleasure to see you there old chap, trust you had a safe return home.

Aye was a canny day out and good to bump into you and your mate at the end of the Welsh leg of our RoSPA day out, yep nice clear run home from A&D brew to let the bike cool off then broke out the battery jet wash to remove the Welsh countryside I collected on route round them lanes !
My real name is Dave 
I'm proper up North at the moment, it are bin snowin Undecided
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !