Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How quiet is it....?
With HighTower off on his Shirley Valentine experience.

Glen away chasing Sporon, allegedly.....

It's all too surreal.... Far too quiet for my liking.

Been a bit distracted with my left footRolleyes However, it's given me some thoughts as to my selling of my bike. It's been suggested to break it, as people are after immaculate spares..... So, the saying Greater the sum of its parts could be true after all.
Illigitimi non carborundum.
I'm here all the hunting done....... Just the Welsh who can't find anybody to play with.....
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
So going bikeless then?

Don't - been there didn't like it!
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Not totally bike less Bez, still will have the old one as reserve.
Yes. I'm back from my Cypriot adventure. Normal service is resumed. Fully charged, locked and loaded and ready for business. Cool I left my phone at home so I had no contact with the outside world whatsoever. It was grand. Been playing on some jet skis and working on my tan. My wife said I reminded her of 007. By the end of the holiday, she was shaken but not stirred. Boom! I'm here all night. CoolLaugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Lets say, I noticed by the flurry of insults and abuse directed towards Lefty.....

As for the 007 jibe, Bev was probably referring to your stature inasmuch, looking like Daniel Craig....after a parachute failure, 2 foot shorter and the fat compressed into a little round ball.
LaughLaughLaugh you there.......LaughLaughLaughLaugh
It's been lovely and quiet on here. I bet the Greeks and Turks are glad you're back.
And you're back.....Dodgy
WHAT FECKIN TURKS AngryLaugh
The Turks had to Parachute in to stop the bell ends with pom poms on there boots from ethnic cleansing, just saying like. Big Grin
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
LaughLaughLaugh
Lifty has said it...Did you not know it was a divided Island and you went to the rip off side..... The Northern Side is even nicer, the best beaches etc.
Easy Boys!

Let's not be responsible for a diplomatic incident.
I think Andy just might have an opinion on your Turkish Muslim friends Glenda. Laugh
LOL.LOL.....he knows the facts.....Got the shock of their lives the Greeks when they invaded the North...then Holy shit, the Turks came across to defend their own and beat them into a hasty retreat.......They did not expect that.........they ran like Italians........They wanted complete control over the Island, especially the North because it is very fertile and has the best beaches.
The Turkish soldiers still use Maccarioss's favourite home in Bellapais as the camp canteen, just to show disrespect and that they have the mightier force. Just giving you a few facts....See, Lifty knows the story
The way I read it was. The Greek Cypriots was going to commit Genocide on the Muslim Turks Cypriots. Turkey stepped in to protect them and to the North. They literally booted everybody out of the North on the day they invaded. The rest as they say, is history.
Bumping This Up ....

Just how quiet is it?

I've been hammered with work today, with little time to look, let alone post anything..
Shush I'm asleep Tongue
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

nothing wrong with a bit of muslim genocide ask isis LaughLaugh