Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyclists - A law unto themselves ....
So the iron mans in July. If i’m about chris i’ll come and cheer you on. So where do you do your open water swim Chris?
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
(07-05-2018, 12:07 AM)anthony1664 Wrote: They were everywhere today mostly behaving except the tosser making the world go,round him  as he took up the centre of the lane whilst he rode along sending a text ...... there were some excellent females of the breed out though who i get less destressed about when they hold me up  Laugh

The amount of tools on motorbikes today that thought they had grown Teflon skin was unbelievable!
Fucking arseholes,
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Seen a few myself over the weekend. It’s their choice and life Bez. Leave them to it. The only good thing is, they don’t actually harm anyone else with what they are doing.
Everyone I saw on bikes today were all in appropriate gear, some looked so hot and miserable idve left the bike and used the car.

There have been more bikes out this weekend than I can recall in many a year. A good mix of riders too. Lots more Girls and Ladies out and about solo riding. Hopefully the emancipation surrounding biking is over.
(07-05-2018, 08:09 AM)Buffalo Wrote: Tour de Manc yesterday great ride 103 mile Sportive 2500 entrants, the men and women look the same from behind on the bikes I bet you were perving my lycra buns as I baked in the sun yesterday  Laugh
Whooooooohhhh wooohhhhhoooo whhhooooo!!! I am disgusted.... I have worked on my ass spotting skills for years and can tell the difference of fine female ass over boney male ass!!!
My real name is Dave 
(07-05-2018, 08:09 AM)Buffalo Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 12:07 AM)anthony1664 Wrote: They were everywhere today mostly behaving except the tosser making the world go,round him  as he took up the centre of the lane whilst he rode along sending a text ...... there were some excellent females of the breed out though who i get less destressed about when they hold me up  Laugh

Tour de Manc yesterday great ride 103 mile Sportive 2500 entrants, the men and women look the same from behind on the bikes I bet you were perving my lycra buns as I baked in the sun yesterday  Laugh

Nice try Buff.... but I’ve trained my eye to seek the female form.... no matter how you try to tone that body of yours... unless you are looking to change direction in life?
(07-05-2018, 05:42 PM)lbk Wrote: So the iron mans in July. If i’m about chris i’ll come and cheer you on. So where do you do your open water swim Chris?

Some good spectator spots on the bike course up on Belmont, its 2 laps of 55 miles so it will be a while before i come round for the second time if you miss me the first time  Laugh  the run is a 6 lap route so a better chance but i have to complete the swim & bike in the cutoff or i wont be on the run.

I used Gaddings Dam over in Todmorden they have a beach place was packed yesterday with people but the water is clean & clear its warms as well the dam is only shallow.
(07-05-2018, 10:33 PM)anthony1664 Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 08:09 AM)Buffalo Wrote: Tour de Manc yesterday great ride 103 mile Sportive 2500 entrants, the men and women look the same from behind on the bikes I bet you were perving my lycra buns as I baked in the sun yesterday  Laugh
Whooooooohhhh wooohhhhhoooo whhhooooo!!! I am disgusted.... I have worked on my ass spotting skills for years and can tell the difference of fine female ass over boney male ass!!!

Laugh

It was a mixed bag on bikers over the weekend some with the "right" clothing other with just Tshirt & shorts, as Kev says its up to them i guess the only down side is we pick up the NHS bill, its funny as i never felt right unless i had appropriate clothing on the motorbike, I was cycling at over 45mph in parts at the weekend and 30MPH regularly yet I only have a helmet & lycra  Huh
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

I’ll put that in my diary Chris Cool
If you come off a motorbike at 30MPH and a peddle bike at 30MPH it will do the same damage.
(08-05-2018, 12:38 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: If you come off a motorbike at 30MPH and a peddle bike at 30MPH it will do the same damage.

Yep absolutely its strange how people see things, I guess the potential on a motorbike is greater you can do a lot more than 30 or 45 down hill plus the bike can land on you i guess, riding a motorbike with a tshirt and shorts even at 25 / 30 mph is seen as irresponsible yet on a cycle its fine Huh  strange how society labels things
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

The amount of FB articles with cyclist coming croppers with pit holes is a major issue at the moment.
I for one wouldn’t feel safe on pedals with just a pisspot helmet

As an aside dont think you’d see me on one fullstop Smile

In Madness You Dwell

Fuck em, pesky cyclists.... Lycra clad Bradley wiggins wanna be's. I think it should be legalised to twat em with cricket bat's as you pass them.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
I’ll bet you want to club baby seals also... you heathen!

As previously stated somewhere in this chronical of old codgers ... I was brought off my bicycle by a truck with an insecure load...

To me, the risk of a collision and the inhalation of toxic fumes and road dust etc far negate the alleged benefits of a healthy lifestyle... you’ll be dead by impact or lung cancer.
(09-05-2018, 09:04 AM)DrMarten Wrote: As previously stated somewhere in this chronical of old codgers ... I was brought off my bicycle by a truck with an insecure load...

The only time I've been knocked off a motorbike was by a cyclist - apparantly he didn't see me as we were side by side waiting for the lights, which is why he rode into my front wheel. Nice bloke - fucked off after telling me that, leaving me on the floor in front of the Houses of Parliament
I am Spartacus 
Cockney Twat as well makes it far worse

In Madness You Dwell

Might not have been - I was working there and didn't have to assume the accent, thank Christ
I am Spartacus 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cyclists on the snake pass MarkW7 29 2,899 28-11-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: DrMarten