Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for first Permission
starting the search for first Permission to shoot on land, this is usually farm land its not the easiest of jobs 99% of land is already covered you only get the odd acreage turn up now & again you really need to know someone for an intro, if anyone on the site has any pull with land owners give us a shout there is a bottle of something nice in it for reference
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
might be able to sort you something out Chris. Leave it with me and I'll have a word.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
thanks lefty you a top bloke any sort of a good word in the right direction would be much appreciated

will have a chat with Andrew the farmer where willows kept. Don't shoot any of the horses...... Or the owners. Laugh/>
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
not much chance of that be lucky to hit the stable from 10 yards Laugh

thinking outside the box lads if we can't find any land lets rent our own

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-r...64228.html

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-r...58481.html

Laugh/>

i haven't seen Andrew yet Chris. Will see him later this week one evening. I've not forgotten about your need for some land to go murdering stuff on .
Laugh/> cheers Lefty i know just keeping options open on the very small chance you didn't get a result mate

i could be sponsored by Green peace cant see much danger to any wild life more the opportunity to mince round country side dressed like a twat shooting a gun thats appealing Big Grin

[quote name='Buffalo Chris' timestamp='1382130363' post='60413']
starting the search for first Permission to shoot on land, this is usually farm land its not the easiest of jobs 99% of land is already covered you only get the odd acreage turn up now & again you really need to know someone for an intro, if anyone on the site has any pull with land owners give us a shout there is a bottle of something nice in it for reference
[/quote]

Hey BUFFALO

I know Jerry Marshall the owner of Towers of Rochdale, I could introduce you and he could give you a few tips and also point you in the right direction. I know he has land and does hold shoots but generally just clay. Do you want me to bell him and arrange a meet or something? He's got some serious weapons of mass destruction available!!!

Cheers
Tim
nice one Tim your a gent just looking for some rough shooting vermin nothing fancy

[quote name='Buffalo Chris' timestamp='1384890511' post='61257']
nice one Tim your a gent just looking for some rough shooting vermin nothing fancy
[/quote]
Bradford? B)
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Clayton....
Spoke to Jerry last night, he said he didn't know of any locally and it would be more a case of knocking on farmers doors (not their back ones mind B) )

He also mentioned that some farmers now wanted proof of 3rd party insurance, just incase.

Anyway he said he'll have a think and see if he can come up with any places.
thanks Tim, got Insurance not a problem, its almost impossible to get anywhere knocking on Farmers wont take chance of someone they don't know shooting on there land if anything goes wrong its on there toes

Trying another track now......

My wifes nieces are all into Bury Young Farmers so I've asked if they will enquire at the next YF meeting about any farmers/land that can be used for shooting etc.

Cheers
What about Bury Young Farmers Daughters? Big Grin Any pics?
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

you'll end up needing the shotgun to defend yourself with.
Seen piccys from some of their do's....carnage!
might need to send our Kieran in Laugh

Had to work with them in Wales ... The livestock was far more civilised than any YF lads or lasses
My real name is Dave