Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stoke Speedway Sunday 28/9/14
Lefty and LBK are eventually dragging their arses to the last speedway of the challenge and we will be meeting up there at 12noon on Sunday if anyone wants to join us..... the plan is to have a bit of scran after!

Loomer Road Stadium
Chesterton
Newcastle
Staffordshire
ST5 7LB

the postcode is from some industrial units just before the track so keep following the road towards the golf course and you will find it on the left with a gateway and a small wooden white hut and the Speedway sign
My real name is Dave 
Have a good ride Lads & well do to you all! As Pobsey is back in Manchester Children's Hospital I'll have to just wish you well.
What's the plan then Girls? I'm picking the colours up off Bezly Friday evening from the Lowry.
Meet at stoke speedway at noon and then hunt some scran
My real name is Dave 
OK.....So who is riding down from this end. Happy to meet up here and have a tootle to Stoke.....
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
I'm meeting Lifty at Sandbach at 1130 am. Could meet you on the way if you like Glenda.
Well that sounds and ideal spot for me to catch you too! See you at 11.30am Sunday ..... And this week I am on a black VStrom DL650
My real name is Dave 
Cool. see you there at 1130. Glenda, let me know if you want me to meet on route to meet the chaps.
[quote='lbk' pid='63714' dateline='1411748317']
Cool. see you there at 1130. Glenda, let me know if you want me to meet on route to meet the chaps.
[/

quote]
Wherever suits you, where the bloody hell do you live...
Droylsden. I can meet you at Bucklow hill petrol stn about 1115 am if you like.
Bollocks. Due to shagging up my password I missed this, Glenda ya chaps wearing fuckpig you could have texted me, fine mate you areTongue
(28-09-2014, 08:52 PM)Oggy Wrote: Bollocks. Due to shagging up my password I missed this, Glenda ya chaps wearing fuckpig you could have texted me, fine mate you areTongue

Thought you were out on ya bikey.......testing and riding the Trophy...Anyway half wit, why are you blaming me....Ya Billy no mates ya
LaughBig GrinCool
Gave you two points for that brutal retort .
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
(28-09-2014, 09:31 PM)Lefty Wrote: Gave you two points for that brutal retort .

You Star*****Heart
Yep. I've marked you up for that too. Go Glenda. Get stuck in girl Big Grin
(28-09-2014, 10:04 PM)lbk Wrote: Yep. I've marked you up for that too. Go Glenda. Get stuck in girl Big Grin

Rising through the ranks...I'm getting a tingle.....Rolleyes
Fuck me the Male triangle has been completed, Suck me and I'll suck you, you bunch of homosexuals.

I dont need you lot as friends anyway, I have proper friends, friends who include me for my charm, good looks and sophistication, so go, go and pumell your so called friends but when you change the gay mans bike and hand in those pink chaps, then we'll see who's your friend, the Lifter and his short legged stud muffin will soon turn their coats, you'll see. Mark my words
(29-09-2014, 01:11 PM)Oggy Wrote: Fuck me the Male triangle has been completed, Suck me and I'll suck you, you bunch of homosexuals.

I dont need you lot as friends anyway, I have proper friends, friends who include me for my charm, good looks and sophistication, so go, go and pumell your so called friends but when you change the gay mans bike and hand in those pink chaps, then we'll see who's your friend, the Lifter and his short legged stud muffin will soon turn their coats, you'll see. Mark my words
Feckin' PMSL...get in there OggyLaughLaughLaugh
Was going to mark you up for that but then thought fuck ya Big Grin
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
This thread is crap without pictures!!! & not of you lot blowing Angry Dodgy Big Grin CoolLaugh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 5th Kuly Speedway lbk 4 1,480 03-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Last Post: anthony1664
  Speedway Wednesday 31st Anyone? lbk 6 1,223 30-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Speedway we'd 28th tomorrow. lbk 28 3,758 04-10-2016, 07:40 PM
  Speedway tomorrow night. lbk 11 1,851 20-08-2016, 07:07 PM