Big Grin
Illigitimi non carborundum.
[Image: 21271361_10214580746938114_7215135535334...e=5A17ECDB]
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Hmm.....

Watched a video of Kate McCann recently in which she was interviewed on a charity event. Her Fruedulent slip of the tongue provoked huge interest in Europe.

She implied Madeline was dead, she stopped, knowing the gravity of what she had said, as did the interviewer....then she dug a bigger hole by trying to explain....

Things that make you go, Hmmmm.....!
Illigitimi non carborundum.
Guilty m'laud
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

said it before something about those two that's not right definitely not, we may never get behind the truth, I don't believe they murdered the child not for a moment, they might not have inadvertently killed her by drugging her as some claim but at the very least they went on the piss and left their kids along for which they have not show a single shred of remorse ......................some single mother would have been buried by the media for doing what they did
When the going gets tough you get tougher 
Thank fuck you three are not high court judges  Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Let's face it they went on the piss, they came back to a dead kid which they panicked over bundled in the car hide somewhere which one day will be found and the world will appear surprised over ,...... just lock em up now and shove them in with Rolf
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The MancRiders joke thread. lbk 2 436 25-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Last Post: lbk
  The Apathy Thread Badboybez 87 13,598 03-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Last Post: lbk