Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "What did you Learn Today" Thread.
To be fair he’s active on Facebook, but it does seem to revolve around his freebie nights out and some Sunday League football team he supports. 

It’s coming to something when Glenn is too good for the likes of us  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Wish I could say I miss him - but I just don’t  Laugh Carry on!
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
I keep getting "people you may know" suggestions for him, he looks lovely in that pink cardy, my FB went tits up when Bez sent a friends request - Just Sayin Confused
There's no hope ........ he'll be an engineer !
The old Val Doonican look...
Illigitimi non carborundum.
No! Just the old look Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Put up a post insulting Glen.... and the forum stops!! No one will post anything...

I am not a bully
I am not a bully
I am not a bully
I am not a bully...

Fuck it. I am....
Tsk tsk tsk..... Shame on you !!  Dodgy peace, love and harmony is needed  Laugh
(24-01-2019, 07:19 PM)Panman Chips Wrote: Tsk tsk tsk..... Shame on you !!  Dodgy peace, live and harmony is needed  Laugh

So..... you wanna piece of me then???

Just be thankful you ain’t sunbed orange, wear a Doonican pink cardigan and ride a gay bike....

2 out of 3..... suppose having a gay bike out of those three ain’t a bad thing.
Why would I wanna piece out of you ?? Ya knackered old sheep-shagger  Big Grin
Dear god....

I really, really despair !
He's right, you are knackered Doc  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Jesus man..... you’ve committed the cardinal sin. Stating ChipPan is right... you’ll pay!
Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Pale, Male and Stale these feckers need retirement from management, feck me I attended a meeting with a bunch of late forty / fifty something men this week, what a bunch of tied old stale has beens, the other half were a cross section of society young enthusiastic fresh full of energy women and men teens and twenties,   

My conclusion let the kids run things and move the gammon out of management
Laugh Laugh Laugh
(25-01-2019, 09:39 AM)Ledwardio Wrote: He's right, you are knackered Doc  Laugh

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
(21-01-2019, 09:23 PM)Buffalo Wrote: I have been cycling and running over winter hill for the last year, it always struck me as odd one of the side roads always has cars and vans parked with the most unhealthy looking people you have ever seen, I was going past them the other week and said to my mate they would die if they ran over the fell, he said they aren’t here for walking or running just wait, we stopped a bit away and several people swapped cars and got to it !!!!!!!!!!!

I am shocked you were not already aware of this said well known dogging spot  Laugh
My real name is Dave 
(25-01-2019, 03:48 PM)anthony1664 Wrote:
(21-01-2019, 09:23 PM)Buffalo Wrote: I have been cycling and running over winter hill for the last year, it always struck me as odd one of the side roads always has cars and vans parked with the most unhealthy looking people you have ever seen, I was going past them the other week and said to my mate they would die if they ran over the fell, he said they aren’t here for walking or running just wait, we stopped a bit away and several people swapped cars and got to it !!!!!!!!!!!

I am shocked you were not already aware of this said well known dogging spot  Laugh

Hard to believe but true took me by surprise I am naturally taking ever opportunity to pass this spot from now on
There’s no shame in a bit of voyeurism Buff so I’m told.

Too bloody cold to be out in car parks at my age.
That when your on a day off and your bike goes in for a clock swap under warranty it’s an excellent idea after you pick the bike up to take the 100mile route home and go for a ride just for the sake of going for a ride...... certainly cleared my head though the battery jet washer had it’s work cutout when I got home them roads are full of crap and mud !!
My real name is Dave 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Brexit Thread. lbk 271 2,358 14-02-2019, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Dilbert
  LBK’S I’m disgusted or not disgusted thread. lbk 36 420 01-12-2018, 04:16 PM
Last Post: lbk
  A reading from William Dunlop’s funeral today. lbk 0 147 11-07-2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: lbk
  Today's Birthday wishes Lefty 15 1,183 02-11-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Man C Rider