Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women's Rules
Hello Gent's, after Kevs stupid breach of the Women's rules today i have consulted the rule book and thought id best give some pointers.

Womens rules-

Rule 1: This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change at the following notice, none or little. you are not expected to understand them, just follow them. But you said and i thought do not get you off the hook. Any breaches of the rules can and will result in either or both of the following.... Closure of the skin mitten, the ruining of your life and bankruptcy....... Or both. I ,and i alone shall determine the severity of the punishment
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Rule 2 - the severity and length of punishment can have a number of mitigating circumstances. These WILL be completely irrational and WILL depend on my state of menstruation. Any attempt at the use of common sense WILL result in increased punishment and the total shutdown of the kitchen area. If you persist in attempting to validate your stance ........ Even when your clearly right, I will ruin your Fucking life.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Rule 3: I am right , this is not open to challenge.. End of. Even if 50% of the population deem you to be in the right, your not. They are obviously in cahoots with you or they are that useless shower of shit you call mates. These are not proper mates, they will lead you astray and force me to apply punishment.
Rule 4- This rule is very important, under NO circumstances is your mate allowed to side with you when I'm applying corrective training. If any of your mates stick their beak into ANY argument (when your wrong anyway) they will loose all of the time i allow you to spend with them and automatically get placed into the category of Dickhead. The fact that last week i thought they were dead funny is fucking irrelevant. See rule 1.
Rule 5: TV, if my fiends phone while your viewing the match or Moto GP its my defined right to while away the hours at top note about important stuff like nail varnish colour, what i said to her, what she said to him etc...... On the other hand should one of those idiots you call mates phone while I'm watching some life changing event like strictly or East Enders you should.

A- hang up or B- Go to your room.

After all when I'm talking it sounds like the rustle of a hedgehog or a Lark singing on a summers eve.

You however gobbing off in the background sounds like fingernails being dragged down a chalk board.

Failure to comply with this may well result in whats commonly known as the silent treatment. This can also induce a hissy fit and closure of the skin mitten for an undetermined time.
Laugh Laugh Laugh
[color="#0000ff"]You missed one.....When a woman tells you 'to do whatever you want'.....do not, under any circumstances 'Do whatever you want'....[/color]
Just Out-Running The Reaper......and I mean Just
[Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif] Brilliant[Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif]
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Laugh its all true
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
Well, Well you little mancriders!, It appears you think you know how us women work (in your dreams). Lefty you will never understand us women, you just keep thinking that's how us women work and you won't go wrong [Image: laugh.gif]. On a brighter note Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all and I would personally like to thank you all for keeping my hot rod entertained throughout 2013 and out from under my feet, oh and not forgetting the money he has spent over the year with your help and encouragement, ummmm where shall I start 3 motorbikes, one trip abroad, a shot gun all the gear to go with it need I say more. THANK YOU, keep up the good work xx p.s. Kev don't you hold back so much on spending next year, you need to treat yourself now and again you deserve it [Image: rolleyes.gif]  Bev (the master of the house)
Now I'm afraid Bev, that seemed sensible!. No doubt us dumb males cannot recognise the hidden messages to other sisters in your post.

Have a great Christmas and leave our Kev alone. Rule 4 does not apply in this case as there's no argument going on.
[color="#0000ff"]See....we have been infultrated........Its started

See my post above....LBK do not follow this instruction under any circumstances...... '
[/color][color="#000000"]Kev don't you hold back so much on spending next year, you need to treat yourself now and again you deserve it [Image: rolleyes.gif] '

Big Grin/> Big Grin/> Big Grin/> [/color]
This list is in-exhaustive and out of date, things have changed since then. Keep up. And yes, we are all crazy.

Mutlley's Missus.x
I sense that Hot Rod ain't coming out to play for a while Laugh

Merry Xmas Bev - hope you don't have to work today.
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

[color="#0000ff"]what's happening.......why have Women 'The Management' got access to this page......I'm concerned for the future.....[/color]

[quote name='Glen' timestamp='1388050488' post='62499']
[color="#0000ff"]what's happening.......why have Women 'The Management' got access to this page......I'm concerned for the future.....[/color]

[/quote]
We've been concerned about you for years Glenda.... we only thought it Politically Correct to allow you cross-gendered, Hill-billies a little space of your own.... Big Grin Big Grin
[quote name='Badboybez' timestamp='1388039317' post='62494']
I sense that Hot Rod ain't coming out to play for a while Laugh/>

Merry Xmas Bev - hope you don't have to work today.
[/quote]
We have had talks Bez. I'll keep you posted.lol. Bev worked yesterday i'm working today. On my way to Huddersfield first call out. TTTTTTWWWWWAAAATTTTLLOL.
Reckon that'll be Bev doing a false call out so she can have a nice quiet day without ya ! Laugh Laugh Laugh
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Laugh/>

Laugh/>

Laugh/>[quote name='Panman Chips' timestamp='1388051122' post='62500']
We've been concerned about you for years Glenda.... we only thought it Politically Correct to allow you cross-gendered, Hill-billies a little space of your own.... Big Grin/> Big Grin/>
[/quote]

[quote name='Badboybez' timestamp='1388052652' post='62504']
Reckon that'll be Bev doing a false call out so she can have a nice quiet day without ya ! Laugh/> Laugh/> Laugh/>
[/quote]
O you know her so well Bezly.lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  International Women’s Day Buffalo 25 182 19-03-2019, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Man C Rider
  Your top 10 Women you'd love a go on. lbk 18 8,455 29-09-2013, 10:06 PM
Last Post: Man C Rider
  whats the rules Lefty 19 1,913 12-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Last Post: ChrisJH
  Women's work. 22 2,700 01-09-2011, 10:12 PM