Mr Slow
Mr bump
Mr Tall
Mr bounce
Mr small
Mr Tickle
The Gruffalo

And now I'm on to the secret seven.

I know this looks like I'm taking the piss as usual, but this just short of the sum total of the books I have read from cover to cover in the past 15 years.

I can't think why am so shite at reading and spelling though :blink:
[/quote]
Yet another obvious fact about yourself.... It might help if you were to cease all attempts at being Bi-Lingual and actually master one language first before attempting that welsh shite. Laugh Laugh

Just my observation sire

Big Grin Laugh Big Grin
Yeh! Good point well put. I'm quite good at swearing though.
[quote name='Welshbiker' timestamp='1312834886' post='16375']
Yeh! Good point well put. I'm quite good at swearing though.
[/quote]
OI Mr Admin....... Welshbiter is threatening VERBAL abuse, mark his card please Laugh
Shut up you big tart!

When you go into Mc D's..... See the Happy Meal Smurfs...

Grouchy, he'd look great tied to your bumper....along with Costa....
[quote name='Panman Chips' timestamp='1312835103' post='16376']
OI Mr Admin....... Welshbiter is threatening VERBAL abuse, mark his card please Laugh
[/quote]
Shhhhhhhh! Shut up you big snitch, or Shafer will lock me in the Ladies only forum with the football tread, and only Ducky can get in to save me.
[quote name='Welshbiker' timestamp='1312837061' post='16387']
Shhhhhhhh! Shut up you big snitch, or Shafer will lock me in the Ladies only forum with the football tread, and only Ducky can get in to save me.
[/quote]
That's PanMan, more faces than BigBen.
[quote name='Badboybez' timestamp='1312831912' post='16357']
I've got a copy of Uneasy Rider you can have LBK.
[/quote]
Nice one m8 i'll have that one off ya.

One book i havent read and keep meaning to read is 1984 george orwell. Has anybody read it or got a copy of it?
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
[quote name='lbk' timestamp='1312917646' post='16476']
Nice one m8 i'll have that one off ya.

One book i havent read and keep meaning to read is 1984 george orwell. Has anybody read it or got a copy of it?
[/quote]

Not seen a copy of that since school matey, we had to critique the Orwellian perspective.....

Hard to believe I'd be able to!
Kev.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-Nineteen-...1663wt_934
[quote name='Sam the Eagle' timestamp='1312919317' post='16486']
Kev.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-Nineteen-...1663wt_934
[/quote]

tnx martin Smile
Just finished mike carters uneasy rider,had everything in it,brilliant read thanks bez,I'll bring it back for you with the flag to the rttw gig .Andys brought me the road to gobblers knob and ive just got shaun riders new biog twisting my melon. Dont know which one to start first. Smile
Gary Neville 'Red'
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

[quote name='lbk' timestamp='1316760445' post='21233']
Just finished mike carters uneasy rider,had everything in it,brilliant read thanks bez,I'll bring it back for you with the flag to the rttw gig .Andys brought me the road to gobblers knob and ive just got shaun riders new biog twisting my melon. Dont know which one to start first. Smile
[/quote]

I knew you would love Uneasy Rider...................... brilliant book and well writen.

[size="7"]Goblers Knob............. [/size][size="4"]Hands down mate its outstanding.

I've just read Charley Boormans Race to Dakar......................... Fantastic could'nt put it down Bloody brilliant.

Also Sam Manacoms Distant Sun's.............. very arty but good all the same

Long way Round by Charlie & Ewan............................ better than the TV program

Oh! and OUTLAWS "Inside the violent world of biker gangs" bby Tony Thompson............... intriguing - Top Shelf Stuff!

[Image: P1000158.JPG]

Result of a perfect Spanish Holiday! B) B) B)

Just starting Red Tape & White Knuckles today by Lois Pryce......................... Big Grin

Anyone read "Tea with Binladens Brother"?
[/size]
So My Library stands at

Adventure Motorcycling Hand Book - Good reference book for getting it right first time

Jupiters Travels - Ted Simon..................... took me three attempts to get this one read and still have the follow on up stairs to read

Running with the Moon - Jonny Bealby - bit soppy but great holiday read (what am I saying? I only read on bloody holiday)

Old Man on a Bike - Simon Gandolfi - OK read nothing great to say and takes too long to say it!

Angels of Death - William Marsden & Julian Sher - Great book, read from cover to cover non stop over two days. If your slightly quirios about Hells Angels READ THIS BOOK!

Uneasy Rider - Mike Carter ..................... BLOODY FANTASTIC - a must read, funny, sad, hillarious it's got the lot

Motorcycle Therapy - Jeremy Kroeker - Good read if not a little short. Read on flight out but worth it!

Into Africa - Sam Manicom

Under Asian Skies - Sam Manicom

Distant Suns - Sam Manicom. All took some getting into and I have to be in the mood to read Sam's books but well worth the effort. (Nice Guy too, all my books are signed to me from Sam so if you want to borrow them please, please be good to them)

Then there's the best of the best

Way to Go by Geoff Hill - BUY IT! READ IT! then tell me you did'nt fall about laughing.................... Brilliant only bettered by

The Road to Gobblers Knob - Geoff Hill - 100% TOP DRAW STUFF. Geoff is an Irish journalist & he is so funny it is un real.

Long Way Round - Charlie Boorman & Ewan McGregor - Great book and better than the TV series

Race to Dakar - Charlie Boorman - OUTSTANDING READ............................ Morocco Here I Come ...... B)

Outlaws - Tony Thompson - great read if your into Motorbike Gang books

Red Tape & White Knuckles - Lois Pryce - just started

Dreaming of Jupiter - Ted Simon - yet to read
Got the two Jupiter books but not touched them yet

In Madness You Dwell

[quote name='Badboybez' timestamp='1316771695' post='21247']
Got the two Jupiter books but not touched them yet
[/quote]

Be ready for a long slow read................................... :unsure:
I fancy way to go,somebody else has recommended that to me.
[quote name='Badboybez' timestamp='1316764541' post='21237']
Gary Neville 'Red'
[/quote]
Is it any good?
[quote name='lbk' timestamp='1316795047' post='21303']
Is it any good?
[/quote]

Aye good so far. Good insight into the backroom stuff in the Eric days. And his utter hatred of Scousers.
Wish the fucker could spell though!

Salford Keys instead of Salford Quays - thick fuck!

Would lend it ya but its on me Kindle Smile

In Madness You Dwell

Just finished 'Against The Wind' - Ron Ayres.
Very good read about the Iron Butt Rally.

In Madness You Dwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lbk's Quiz corner lbk 5 1,649 19-09-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: xandyx1
  OK let's not judge a book by it's cover ChrisJH 17 1,718 29-09-2013, 08:14 PM
Last Post: Oggy
  Having a good day....whats coming round the corner? Badboybez 56 7,393 18-03-2013, 10:10 PM
Last Post: anthony1664