Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to now?
A 16 year old apprentice. Telling me - how he can easily down, 8 pints and be sober as a judge  Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Oh feck!

Bring him to our Christmas do.....

Is that Lefty 8 pints in, now thinks he's 16 Laugh
Yes! It is Sparky Laugh
Zoe Ball breakfast..... dire!

Sounds just like her wishy washy sit in for the absent DJ slot.

It is the ‘Girl’s first day.... so jury will be out.

Go Mackem - Lauren Laverne on 6 Music  Wink
I am Spartacus 
Radio 4 at the moment
Hope not Hate 
Thought I’d give it a try ....

Radio 4 extra..
Gary Davies on BBC R2, Sounds of the 80’s

So then, after the BBC lost the Screaming Skull aka Chris Evans, I was hoping for better stuff.

Enter Zoe Ball....all the energy and gobshite of Evans.... weeks in and she’s turned into a lifeless droll mumbler..... she’s now off for 2 weeks and Fearne Cotton is in the hot seat.

Only flick over to R2 for traffic...

There isn’t a decent breakfast show on the radio anymore, far too many stations pumping out shite.

(29-03-2019, 07:47 AM)DrMarten Wrote: There isn’t a decent breakfast show on the radio anymore, far too many stations pumping out shite.

No traffic updates, but I still stick with 6 Music where the DAB signal allows, Lauren Laverne does a decent job but then I don't pine for the manicness of the Ginger Twat
I am Spartacus 
I’ve had to stop R6Music... they have got the sexiest voiced women for sure.

Plus DAB here means Donkeys and Buckets... when the mobile phone signal goes, DAB ain’t far behind!

Planet Rock is my breakfast diet.... and by the time you hit Llandudno that diasappears....

You don’t realise just how backward were are for tech out in the sticks. We don’t even have fibre for the interwebs. My 4G is faster than the landline broadband...

To be fair DAB is sketchy here, I think I need to put a better aerial on the BRZ but there are large swathes of my commute through North Leeds that it just falls apart in. I sometimes then put it on to Radio 2 but the tweeness of the music selection typically turns me off so I go to my random USB collection (in light of the lack of CD player)

Nothing wrong with sexy lady voices btw, but I suppose if causes you to close your eyes and daydream then it aint very safe on the roads  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Exactly! Angel

Pervs!
Who asked you?

DAB can be hit & miss in places you do notice when you have to tune back yo AM or FM
Hope not Hate 
You want Radio City Liverpool they have a full on scouse bint who sings your tweets !!!
My real name is Dave