Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you watching now?
The mid 80s was a paranoid era for the East/West relationship.... Scary to imagine how close it actually got  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I did often wonder if the Cold War was just an excuse for the arms trade to make billions the Middle East has for the last 25 years provided a lucrative income

Been watching some of my training vids from last year no Ironman this year but some tough races this was on of my favourites says it all really 

https://youtu.be/kMH7aRBi4Xw
Worlds greatest motorcycle rides. Travel channel.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
That’s disgusting..... you Sky TV traitor!

I only use the box as a digital tv box. She’d and buried is starting on quest on the 18th. Bloody repeats again. 

Bev smashed my shed and buried cup last week. Gutted! She’s ordered a new one TBF. I did register a major with her.
Shed  and Buried....

I’m watching Series 1..... episode 1 via Apple TV.....

Woooo hoooo! Henry rolls again.

Laugh Good ole Enry!
It was alright in the 1980’s....

One thick young Geordie girl.... a celebrity  Rolleyes 

Her chosen line for each clip...” I don’t understand “....

Sad thing was, she did.... but she didn’t have the intellect to express herself ..... fearing incriminating herself.....

(06-03-2019, 11:51 PM)DrMarten Wrote: It was alright in the 1980’s....

One thick young Geordie girl.... a celebrity  Rolleyes 

Her chosen line for each clip...” I don’t understand “....

Sad thing was, she did.... but she didn’t have the intellect to express herself ..... fearing incriminating herself.....

Sampling the strong brandy last night Doc? Laugh  Give us a clue what you are on about Huh

Surely it should be ‘ah divn’t naa’ if she was a real Geordie?
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: FYepMo4Z_t.png]" />

Well, if you require regional accents...

“Ahhh dinny hunderstannd whots ghonna un thaar, ah reely dhunna.

She knew what was being shown, the homophobic, racist and general 80’s brash behaviour... she was choosing to play the Millenial and feign innocence....

You might fool some, my girl... but you ain’t foolin’ The Doc... Big Grin

And just what are you suggesting? Brandy indeed.... I’m semi retired now, so it’s a half pint in the legion....

Still no idea what you were watching  Laugh
I am Spartacus 
Ahem  Angel

Did you have a box of Kleenex handy whilst you were watching this Doc
Hope not Hate 
Not really, one of the biggest subjects was homophobia and transgender issues Laugh

(07-03-2019, 01:13 PM)DrMarten Wrote: Not really, one of the biggest subjects was homophobia and transgender issues Laugh

Extra large box of Kleenex then Doc
Hope not Hate 
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 6ZsqOUbr_t.png]" />

One to keep your eye on Buff....

Feck if I thought punters looked like that I would be putting an appearance in for certain, I think the reality it the main action will be a couple of sweating lumps of middle age lard that look like a couple of slugs
Hope not Hate 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many Manc Riders are watching Duffys Yam Jap_STi_3 12 1,837 01-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Duffy