• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you watching now?
(24-09-2018, 01:42 PM)Buffalo Wrote: Dr Who trailer looks good

Well - meh

Looks like he HR department had a good day doing the cast auditions Undecided
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

One of every colour in there is there?
(09-10-2018, 02:02 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: One of every colour in there is there?

No Mrs Wing yet - but got a flid into the equation. Just waiting for the ‘“I’m a lesbo” said the Doc.  Laugh

In Madness You Dwell

(09-10-2018, 07:13 PM)Badboybez Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 02:02 PM)MarkW7 Wrote: One of every colour in there is there?

No Mrs Wing yet - but got a flid into the equation. Just waiting for the ‘“I’m a lesbo” said the Doc.  Laugh

I’m no feckin lesbian!! Quote, Unquote. Doc!
Mmmm not what I’ve heard  Laugh

In Madness You Dwell

Really....! Oh! You are awful......
Started looking back at whether the claims that TV was better back in the 70/80/90’s, before the PC brigade started in the Blair era....

Luckily, YouTube is a bountiful source of fodder.

After watching the first episodes of What ever happened to the likely lads, then Howard’s Way, an ident popped up for Granada TV, remember close down time? Pre 24 hour broadcasting?? Which it seems could be on its way back....

With YouTube’s somewhat aggressive algorithm’s of what I’ve researched and viewed, there’s plenty to watch now.
Hard to find any form of entertainment pre the last few years that wasn’t racist, misogynists, homophobic and bigoted it was shocking.

What I always scratch my head about it the double standards, “On the busses or love thy neighbor” utter shite and shocking, yet Faulty Towers is just as bad if not worse but because it is in with the right “people” then it gets a pass, if John Cleese has appeared in Benny Hill then it might be on U.K. Gold
 15.July.2018 14hrs 55mins 03seconds 

I honestly think, TV is absolutely shite! I think it’s always been shite. You get the odd one that’s just great, like Phoenix nights, early royal family etc. It’s all garbage and it’s always been garbage. BBC needs taking off air. The last time I watched anything on the beeb was Top Gear (when it was good) but that’s it. They really should make more blue planet and shed and buried. Just saying.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Blue Peter TONIGHT 1700hrs on CBBC...????

It’s the shows 60th ! Birthday so to speak. 

Old presenters to return....
Not the same without John Noakes

In Madness You Dwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many Manc Riders are watching Duffys Yam Jap_STi_3 12 1,665 01-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Duffy