Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What are you watching now?
If the proposition is purely “Revenge” I can sort of get it again I would suggest a lot of innocent people’s organs would be taken, we convict the wrong people regularly how do we fix that 

The simple fact is putting someone to death has never stopped or slowed the crime rate ever it’s not a solution to the problem, 

Back 200 years ago when hanging was an open air event free to view in the U.K. they would hang criminals, the large crowd would attract pick pockets ? if that doesn’t tell you something then we will never solve the problem
Hope not Hate 
Deffo on the list for next year

[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Steve Coogan!

One for Kev
Hope not Hate 
Desperately want this film to be great but.....I can’t stand Steve Coogan. Just don’t find him funny at all.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
Really.

No mate! Never have.
Jimmy Carr.... one annoying shit.

Agreed!
TBH just by going by the trailers he’s got his voice spot on.

In Madness You Dwell

I watched the trailer with interest? Having watched L&H back in the 70’s on kids tv, it’s a long time to remember their interactions... As a kid, you only see the innocent fun, on seeing what seemed a dark side to the relationship, this gave me time to realise, it was the passage of time and a change of two apparent best friends being fairly complex.

Worth a watch to see the other side of the story.

(20-09-2018, 07:14 AM)DrMarten Wrote: I watched the trailer with interest? Having watched L&H back in the 70’s on kids tv, it’s a long time to remember their interactions... As a kid, you only see the innocent fun, on seeing what seemed a dark side to the relationship, this gave me time to realise, it was the passage of time and a change of two apparent best friends being fairly complex.

Much more looking forward to this one as opposed to the Queen one.

In Madness You Dwell

(20-09-2018, 07:14 AM)DrMarten Wrote: I watched the trailer with interest? Having watched L&H back in the 70’s on kids tv, it’s a long time to remember their interactions... As a kid, you only see the innocent fun, on seeing what seemed a dark side to the relationship, this gave me time to realise, it was the passage of time and a change of two apparent best friends being fairly complex.

Aren’t all talented stars complexed? That’s what makes them different innit? Look at me!
Yeah!

You may well be right, the eccentricity of stars and celebrities do seem to mask their true selves.

Dr Who trailer looks good
Hope not Hate 
Never watched it Chris. Hated that program.
Mile 22 - Mans film

In Madness You Dwell

Who?? Never heard of it.
It's the new Wahlberg film
Mile 18 is normall where men and women are usually sorted from boys and girls
Hope not Hate 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many Manc Riders are watching Duffys Yam Jap_STi_3 12 1,884 01-04-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Duffy