Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“The future” 25 years on
Even more discomfort Laugh [Image: 46567.jpg]
You can keep it!
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

I've overdosed on electrical innovation last week.....

So if it runs on the stuff.... I'll give it a miss.

Lovely bike though.
Those clip on's are a lot lower than the seat, and there's no room for a beer gut :unsure: well done Suzuki.
[quote name='Welshbiker' timestamp='1332715532' post='32948']
Those clip on's are a lot lower than the seat, and there's no room for a beer gut :unsure: well done Suzuki.
[/quote]

I gave up dirty beer when my brain popped.

You don't realise how much I miss it.

Don't kid yourself Sticky.... Your knees would be under your chin.
I like it, looks dear to drop though B)
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
[quote name='Lefty' timestamp='1332725505' post='32953']
I like it, looks dear to drop though B)
[/quote]
It looks like you'd need a step ladder to get on it Laugh
I'm still waiting for the glass domed "hover cars" they said we'd have by now, way back in the 60's, along with regular space travel to earth station Mars, the whole world should look like Disneyland "Future-world"

Any how who gives a shit, I'll be 80 thrung by then, on the up side I should be eligible for a replacement cloned "Leftyape" replacement body developed by PanmanLBK inc, during the 2020's[Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: unsure.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif]
[quote name='Seth' timestamp='1332743311' post='32965']
I'm still waiting for the glass domed "hover cars" they said we'd have by now, way back in the 60's, along with regular space travel to earth station Mars, the whole world should look like Disneyland "Future-world"

Any how who gives a shit, I'll be 80 thrung by then, on the up side I should be eligible for a replacement cloned "Leftyape" replacement body developed by PanmanLBK inc, during the 2020's[Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: unsure.gif][Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif]
[/quote]
Laugh Laugh
[quote name='Welshbiker' timestamp='1332743197' post='32964']
It looks like you'd need a step ladder to get on it Laugh
[/quote]
Whoa there johnboy,Have you not heard the news pal,It turns out that Lefty is a 9ft 12 inch Giant Laugh Spankman is a huge 10ft skyscraper :o Laugh Laugh Only at weekends though.So please apologise to our very own sultan kosen's please Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
[quote name='Seth' timestamp='1332743311' post='32965']

[/quote]
PMSL Laugh Laugh Laugh
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Years resolutions. Anybody got any. lbk 32 786 14-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Last Post: MarkW7
  Poppies - WW1 -100 years Badboybez 9 1,518 02-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Jap_STi_3
  First Saturday night on our own in years! Jap_STi_3 15 1,445 10-12-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Guest
  2 years in... Badboybez 17 1,618 29-10-2012, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Guest