Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I
.... that I got a job ??? I start training for a week on Monday & then start for proper on the 25th ... up in Rochdale ...
well done mate, congratulations. Its hard to find work in these troubled times. I bet that's a weight off your mind.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
[Image: 84UXVnH0.jpg]
Serpently is !?!? It's not what I've done before but it'll pay the mortgage & the bills & I've been told I could claim tax credits ... Huh
Good News Lemming !

As Lefty says, I load off your mind I'll bet.
Congrats matey
[Image: 0s4xliEM.jpeg]

In Madness You Dwell

Well done buddy !!
Nice one lemmi,thats great news pal.
To the Regiment! I wish I was there.
well done lemming Smile
Well done it's hard going at the moment
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
Grats, what you working as?
I think he does some of that elastic trickery. Spark of some description I think he mentioned Mark.
I am Weasel. Hmm, toasty warm hands................. I love my smashing heated grips O'shagnasty.
Nice one Lemming good luck on the new job
My real name is Dave 
Erm, well, I've done Electrical & Electronic Engineering .... & I've done auditing & Quality / Standards Coordination, & my last role was Environmental Coordinator (Captain Planet !!) dealing with Energy & waste management & recycling & loads of other stuff ... and erm ... well .... err ....... now I'm err, sort of ........ well, the title is ... you ready for this ... (cough) .... Civil Enforcement Officer ...... yep ....... [size="1"]Traffic Warden[/size] .... (blushes) .... in Rochdale though so you should all be safe .... Rolleyes

[size="1"]Please dont hate me[/size] ...
You can't park there mate, you know the law. Laugh
[quote name='Lemming' timestamp='1339623610' post='37642']
Erm, well, I've done Electrical & Electronic Engineering .... & I've done auditing & Quality / Standards Coordination, & my last role was Environmental Coordinator (Captain Planet !!) dealing with Energy & waste management & recycling & loads of other stuff ... and erm ... well .... err ....... now I'm err, sort of ........ well, the title is ... you ready for this ... (cough) .... Civil Enforcement Officer ...... yep ....... [size="1"]Traffic Warden[/size] .... (blushes) .... in Rochdale though so you should all be safe .... Rolleyes

[size="1"]Please dont hate me[/size] ...
[/quote]

Good luck in your new role Lemming.

Huge respect to you, I've been there, done it.... Admittedly, being a cop made the job a breeze...

When parking was de criminalised, we had to go out with the CEO's to assist them....

If I can give you any advice, remember this fabulous quotation;
It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice......

Hope it helps!
I am sometimes in Rochdale you won't miss my car Tangerine Honda Civic Laugh

Fair play if we had a parking free for all no fecker would get anywhere place would be in chaos,
[Image: sigpic99408_7.gif]

A Goal without a Plan is just a wish 
[quote name='Sam The Eagle' timestamp='1339629786' post='37645']
Good luck in your new role Lemming.

Huge respect to you, I've been there, done it.... Admittedly, being a cop made the job a breeze...

When parking was de criminalised, we had to go out with the CEO's to assist them....

If I can give you any advice, remember this fabulous quotation;
It's nice to be important, but it's important to be nice......

Hope it helps!
[/quote]

And this other famous quotation...................................................... Fuck em all, Pay for Nowt and go to Court Smile . Remember this Lemming, if you see Panner's BMW parked in a no parking zone it should go something like this................. You cant park that Bike, er no, Truck, Bus, Van, Advertising hoarding, mobile monstrosity, FUCKING THING that defies a category there.
Says the man who rides a recycled fuel can :-)
at speed Smile
Yawn Wink if mine were built for speed it would do so Smile